Sider

fredag den 25. september 2015

Instagram recommendations

Instagram is hot hot hot! It has been hot for many years now and people, shops, bloggers keep creating wonderful accounts. I can use up to 3 hours a day, just getting inspired by pictures.
I will show you my favorite instagrammers and who inspire my style and sneaker choices!

Merystache is a french blogger, I seriously love her style and sneakers! Go check her out.

Uglymely 
is a french blogger as well! She got the coolest sneaker collection of all time.

Holycamille 
has the coolest styles, including sneaks! + tattoos. (french too)
 



Girlonkicks based in Amsterdam, is totally a sneakerhead and into fashion. She has all the sneakers you can imagine.

Careux is a cool girl. Lovely style and sneakers. She's making illustratings of sneakers, brand etc too.

Merelana got a super nice style. She is totally into sneaks as well, and I simply love her pictures.



That's it! These instagrammers are only women. Next post will be about men inspirations.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar