Sider

lørdag den 14. juni 2014

Hype Sneaks

Welcome to my new blog

I'm a sneakerfreak and really love everything about sneaks!
I will keep you updated on new sneakers, releases and then I will show you my personal style.
Besides sneakers, I love fashion, art and the street culture as well. I almost forgot to say football. But my life is football and sneakers! I play football in the best league of Denmark (3F liga) and used to play at the National Team of Denmark. 

I use all my spare time at football. My biggest dream is to play in another country than Denmark, hopefully one day. So sometimes I will post some pictures of my football life too.

I hope you will be inspired by my blog. 

So this is when I played the semi-final against Germany to the Europe Championship in Switzerland.
And this is my favorite sneakers at this time. Adidas Flux ZX Ocean.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar